Working Through COVID-19
To our awesome customers,
We’re following the best practices provided by the Public Health Agency of Canada.
Here’s what you can expect from the Men In Kilts:
- We are focusing on providing EXTERIOR services (unless a full quarantine is in place in your local area). Interior services can be booked under special circumstances and will be determined by your local Men In Kilts.
- Exterior services include; gutter cleaning, window cleaning, house washing and pressure washing & snow removal.
- No personal contact is required. We are set up to receive calls, provide estimates & payments without the need for any contact. Here’s how we do it:
- Estimates conducted by phone or onsite estimates completed without the homeowner being present
- Emailed estimates and Online booking requests
- Electronic payments (online or over the phone)
The health and well being of our team and yours is of utmost importance and is guiding our decisions.
We are ready to implement strategies to protect our workforce from COVID-19 while ensuring continuity of operations and support of our local businesses and neighbours in the community.
You can connect with us:
We appreciate your support during the current climate and look forward to servicing your property very soon.
Chris Carrier | CEO | Men In Kilts Canada
On behalf of your local Men In Kilts